What's going on at the distribution centre?
They are currently hard at work recovering and distributing 1000's of pounds of fresh produce and dairy Monday to Friday 9am - 2pm.
I work for a charity, church, school or childcare facility and we need help! How can we get hooked up?
How can I help?
Mustard Seed Distribution Centre & food bank
local food banks
Saanich Peninsula Lions Food Bank
- They are still open!
- The Saanich Peninsula Lions Food Bank is in desperate need of hygiene items. This includes soaps, shampoos, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, razors, deodorant, toilet paper and tampons.
- Food hamper distribution is every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am -12pm. ID is required.
Goldstream Food Bank (Westshore)
Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- They have a reduced the number of volunteers coming in, and have shortened the hours they are open to the public to 11:00 am - 2:30 pm.
- Service Users are allowed in one at a time, lining up outside and maintaining social distancing.
- When inside, they are giving a bag of non-perishables, as well as some dairy and protein of their choice. When you go back outside, you can choose produce and bread from the racks set up out there.
- 833 Yates St,