Aubergine Specialty Foods
Berryman Brothers Meats LTD
- Still open 10am - 3pm and taking orders! They've been busier than usual though, so they appreciate your patience. Farm store now with protective plexiglass barrier. Make your order at www.berrymanfarms.ca
- They are now delivering from 8am until well into the evening, SEVEN days a week!
- 2812 Dooley Rd,
Deep Cove Market
- Open and taking all necessary health & safety precautions.
Farm and Field Butchers
- Open with updated hours from Wednesday – Sunday @ 12 – 5 pm
- Open with limited hours Monday to Friday and taking online orders (if you can’t place an order, it means they have reached their quota for the day).
- Their store in the Cook Street Village is open from 11AM to 6PM daily!
The Local General Store
- Open again!
Mon - Fri: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Local Urban Bites
- Still here to take the inconvenience & stress of daily meal prep, free delivery
- Open 7 am – 7 pm daily with customer limits. If you are a senior or vulnerable, they are open for you between 7 – 8 am.
- Need a sanitizer top-up? Well they have you covered! Bulk handrub formulation from Wayward Distillery... bring them your container and they'll refill it for you.
Red Barn Market
Esquimalt's new Store Hours have begun Monday-Friday: 6AM-8PM
Visit them at 1310 Esquimalt Rd Oak Bay store is now open daily 7AM-8PM at 1933 Oak Bay Ave. New Products now available on the Red Barn App! Order for Contactless Curbside Pick Up at Vanalman 11AM-2PM ORDER: On the Red Barn App or at www.redbarn.moduurn.com
The Root Cellar
- Currently open 8am-8pm, 7 days a week. Their busiest hours of operation are from 11am-5pm, with their highest customer counts from 2-5pm. Avoid these shopping times if you can. They are strongly suggesting that the first hour of the day 8-9am is the ideal time for the elderly or vulnerable to do their shopping (if they don't have someone to do it for them).
Online ordering for contactless curbside pick up is now available! Visit this link and then:
place your order online
select your pick up date & time
arrive at said date/time
park in designated area near our receiving area
our team will note your plate # and collect your order
you get to hang out in your car and listen to your fave podcast
when we approach please pop your trunk
we say hello & load your groceries (masked and with freshly sanitized hands)
you close your trunk and drive off into the sunset! ** YES you can order green sauce online, we can’t have you going into withdrawal.
Stay up to date with their newsletter at www.therootcellar.ca
1286 McKenzie Ave (at the corner of Blenkinsop),